Family sponsored immigration visas

Show Submenu

Family sponsored immigration visas

A United States citizen or legal permanent resident (“green card” holders) may sponsor family members for permanent resident status (getting a “green card”). Our lawyers will help you navigate through the dynamic legal arena of immigration in the realm of family sponsored visas. Call us, we are here to help!

There are different types of visas for family members. It is important to consult with an attorney about your situation to adequately petition for your relative. We will help you determine which family-based visa you should apply to, determine if you are eligible for the visa, and assist your through the filing process.

Personal attention and professionalism will be the cornerstone of your legal representation by Rocha Grenier & Associates, pllc.

We are members of: